PUBLIC INFORMATION CENTRE #2 DISPLAY BOARDS
We hosted our second Public Information Centre in Thunder Bay on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 and Longlac on Wednesday December 11, 2019. Information presented at the Public Information Centre is available by clicking on the links below.
- Welcome! Boozhoo!
- What’s Happening?
- About Marten Falls First Nation
- What is Community-led?
- Why is a Community Access Road Needed?
- Regulatory Review Process
- What is a Terms of Reference?
- What is the Federal Impact Assessment Process?
- What's Next?
- Where Will the Proposed Community Access Road be Built?
- Reasons Why the Two Western Alternative Routes (#1 and #4) Are Being Considered
- Proposed Alternative Route Evaluation Criteria for the Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Assessment Status - Field Studies
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Guiding Principles throughout the Environmental Assessment
- Engagement and Study Activities
- What We've Heard Since the First Public Information Centre
- Proposed Consultation Plan for the Environmental Assessment
- Proposed Timeline for the Terms of Reference and Environmental Assessment
- Proposed Timeline for Design, Construction and Operation
- Thank You for Joining Us! Meegwetch!
- Field Survey Locations - Field Program (PDF 1.7 MB)
- Field Program Supply Road (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Route Alternatives (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Community Access Road Route Alternatives (PDF 1.8 MB)
- Community Access Road Study Area (PDF 1.8 MB)
- WaWang’Wajing Road Route Alternatives (PDF 1.7 MB)
- Community Access Road Fact Sheet (PDF 1 MB)
Notice and Invitation