Public Information Centre #4 (PIC #4)
The Marten Falls First Nation (MFFN) All-Season Community Access Road Public Information Centre: Effects Assessment Methods Milestone (PIC #4) was held on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 in Thunder Bay and Thursday, December 8, 2022 in Geraldton.
We invite you to share comments, ideas and values related to the proposed Community Access Road. Information presented at PIC #4 is available by clicking through the display boards and downloads below.
- Alternative Routes and Segments Map (PDF 817 KB)
- Aquatics – Local Study Areas (PDF 638 KB)
- Aquatics – Regional Study Areas (PDF 696 KB)
- Groundwater Drilling and Surface Water Sampling Sites (PDF 644 KB)
- Terrestrial – Local Study Areas (PDF 769 KB)
- Terrestrial – Regional Study Areas (PDF 737 KB)
- Tourism Outfitters (PDF 894 KB)