MFFN community members are invited to virtually attend a Project update.
When: June 17th from 5:00 to 6:00 pm EST
Where: Join us using Zoom or use telephone-only with Zoom (see instructions below). The recording will also be available on Facebook afterwards.
Format: Presentation and Q&A
- Virtually "meet" the Project Team
- Learn about the Project
- Find out what work has been done recently
- Learn about next steps
We encourage you to send your questions in advance, especially if you are joining with a telephone only. All attendees will be muted but can submit questions through the Q&A feature if you are using a computer, tablet or smartphone device. Let us know if you would like a printed copy of the presentation materials.
Options for How to Join the Webinar
Option #1: Zoom (requires a computer, tablet or smartphone device)
- Register for the webinar by clicking the button above
- Fill out the form with your name and email address to register
- An automatic email with access information will be sent to your inbox. Check your inbox (make sure you check your spam folder)
- Download the Zoom application on your computer, tablet or smartphone device
- On June 17 at 5:00pm EST, click the access link in your email and it will open up the Zoom application
Option #2: Telephone Only (if you know someone who would like to join but they do not own a computer, tablet or smartphone device)
- Call +1 647-558-0588
- Enter the Webinar ID: 854 3153 5142 and press #