Proposed Timeline for the Terms of Reference and Environmental Assessment
- A Notice of Commencement of the Terms of Reference was published and distributed on March 6, 2019 (view the English or French Notice of Commencement).
- A Notice of Public Information Centres was published and distributed on April 16, 2019 (view the English or French Notice of Public Information Centres).
- Drafting, finalizing and submitting a Terms of Reference and Project Description in Spring/ Summer.
- Determine whether a Federal Environmental Assessment will be required.
2019 - 2020
- On-going field studies.
- After the preferred route is identified, geotechnical work will start to support the preliminary design of the proposed all season community access road.
- Environmental Assessment submission to the Provincial Government (and potentially the Federal Government).