PUBLIC INFORMATION CENTRE #1 DISPLAY BOARDS
We hosted our first Public Information Centre on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 in Thunder Bay and Wednesday, May 1, 2019 in Geraldton. Information that was presented at the Public Information Centre is available by clicking on the links below.
- Welcome! Boozhoo!
- What’s Happening?
- About Marten Falls First Nation
- Why is a Community Access Road needed?
- Components of the Community Access Road
- What is Community-led?
- History of the Marten Falls All Season Access Road
Environmental Assessment and Terms of Reference
- Environmental Assessment Process
- Overview – Federal and Provincial EA Processes
- Coordinated Federal and Provincial Processes
- What is a Terms of Reference?
- What is a Project Description
- Guiding Principles throughout the Environmental Assessment
- Objectives For Engagement during the Terms of Reference Phase
- Potential Terms of Reference Engagement Activities
- Engagement During the Terms of Reference Phase
- The Importance of Indigenous Knowledge
- Potential Routes for the Community Access Road
- Choosing the Routes to Study During the Environmental Assessment
- Key Considerations for Planning and Design of Marten Falls First Nation’s Community Access Road
- Proposed Field Studies
- Proposed Timeline for the Terms of Reference and Environmental Assessment
- Thank You For Joining Us! Meegwetch!
Notice and Invitation